All about the exciting (terrifying) world of buying a flat in London and other interesting distractions.

Thoughts, ideas and little bits of inspiration.

Wednesday 2 March 2011

Is it Spring yet?

We aren't quite there yet I know. After the mild weather last week this cold snap is a sharp reminder that we have only just escaped February. But it is past 5pm and it is still light out so that has to stand for something.

I keep seeing lots of lovely (horrendously expensive) spring flowers and foliage in the overpriced London florists and I am really tempted by the beautiful Pussy Willow - but I hate the thought of paying so much for something I know I can find just growing by the road side at home.


A few weeks a go, Chinese New Year, the oriental supermarket near us had bunches of real Cherry Blossom - beautiful! Good house keeping suggests a good all year round cheat:

No comments:

Post a Comment