All about the exciting (terrifying) world of buying a flat in London and other interesting distractions.

Thoughts, ideas and little bits of inspiration.

Monday 18 October 2010

Interior compromise

White bed linen - so clean and inviting and crisp. However, I am useless at keeping white things white ('Hello white skirt, meet my friend vin rouge' and 'Yes darling, maybe you should have separated those new indigo jeans from the white TShirts before you washed them...'). I am fairly certain white bed linen in our house would not stay white long. Grey therefore seems like the way forward. I also think it would be a good colour compromise for the master bedroom.


Love the grey here, but not a fan of the pink...

Like this, but too masculine I think. A combo of grey and whites could be perfect though. Could it be cold without some colour though?? Hmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment