All about the exciting (terrifying) world of buying a flat in London and other interesting distractions.

Thoughts, ideas and little bits of inspiration.

Thursday 20 January 2011

Coming to terms with my red sofas

I've been contemplating dyeing my two Klippan sofas. Its not that I dislike the red as such, more that its quite big colour statement for a living room. However, dyeing them is not going to be easy. I estimate it will need 4-5 packs of dye + a ton of salt and nerves of steel hoping that it doesn't stain the bath... and this is per sofa. So I thought if I could find a palette of colours that compliments the red, maybe I could save myself the trouble.

Queue genius website http://www.colourlovers.com/lover/Aimee_CM

The one I'm liking the most at present:
Inspired by Katie's living room at What Katie Does


Now I need to keep an eye out from some mustard yellow things or fabric (and a Kitten).

No comments:

Post a Comment